I want to use this thread to present the key findings of going through recent Wayland news releases. Everything shown here is public accessible. I have no intention to accuse someone of fraud or something like this, just asking questions ....
Feb 20 2019: Wayland Group Provides Corporate Update
I do not want to speak about the well below average generated revenues nor the revenue forecasts. Just as a side note: Ben had a forecast of ~ $15,000,000 for Q4 2018 (October – December 2018). The corporate update states $1,305,033 for Q4 2018 (< 10 percentage of the forecast). In addition, you cannot whitewash the 480% increase to the previous quarter.
“Wayland has also entered into an agreement to obtain additional funds to support the expansion of the Company’s global footprint and fund development of its flagship Langton facility. This agreement is with certain investment funds managed by Alpha Blue Ocean Inc. (“Alpha Blue”) a money manager based in London, United Kingdom with a strong track record of partnering with public companies and delivering meaningful value to their shareholders.”
Founder and CEO of Alpha Blue Ocean Inc. is Pierre Vannineuse (https://www.linkedin.com/in/piervan/
Ok let’s have a look at their strong track record:
JUN 21 2018
QuickCool AB (Publ) ("QuickCool" or the "Company") has entered into a financing agreement with European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund through its financial advisor Alpha Blue Ocean Inc.
See performance since financing: https://i.imgur.com/j7HxzPk.png
MAR 28 2018: CybAero and European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund (“EHGO”), advised by Alpha Blue Ocean Advisors Ltd, member of the Alpha Blue Ocean Investment Group (“ABO”), has now signed an agreement regarding a financing solution of up to SEK 52.5 million in the form of thirteen convertible loans, the first loan of SEK 4.5 million and the following twelve loans each of SEK 4 million.
Seriously? Just 3 months later:
June 22 2018: Sweden’s largest military drone maker files for bankruptcy
“CybAero had provisionally negotiated a financing solution with the Luxembourg-based European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund, or EHGO, to raise $6 million in the form of 13 convertible loans. The EHGO had hired the London-based Alpha Blue Ocean Advisors to mediate a deal. The first tranche in this solution involved a bridge loan amounting to $227,000.
Nasdaq First North rejected this first tranche arrangement and insisted that, in order for trading in its share to resume, CybAero needed to place a minimum of $114,000 in escrow on a authorized bank account. Moreover, Nasdaq First North launched an investigation to determine if the negotiated financing solution violated stock exchange rules.”
Also see: https://simplywall.st/stocks/se/capital-goods/sto-cba/cybaero-shares/news/will-you-be-burnt-by-cybaero-abs-stocba-cash-burn/
Feb 20 2018: MOLOGEN AG enters into financing agreement with Alpha Blue Ocean's European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund
See performance since financing: https://i.imgur.com/JXVJ7yq.png
19 March 2018: Cereno Scientific enters into a financing agreement with European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund through its advisor Alpha Blue Ocean
See performance since financing: https://i.imgur.com/CS7rq5y.png
10 Jan 2018: FIT Biotech's EUR 10 million financing agreements' share loan and first part of commitment fee related shares have been handed over today to Alpha Blue Ocean
See performance since financing: https://i.imgur.com/N0XhSQp.png
FIT Biotech Oy Company release 20.02.2019 at 14:30 EET
Liquidity crisis, request for a tranche and changes to financial calendar and date of the Annual General Meeting
Despite the financing agreement in force, Alpha Blue Ocean (”ABO”) has not paid tranches envisaged by the agreement since 12 November 2018. This has resulted in a liquidity crisis in FIT Biotech Oy (”Company”). The Company has today filed a latest request for a tranche with ABO. Unless ABO pays this tranche by 22 February 2019, Company will have to file for bankruptcy.
I think you are able to recognize the pattern. However the best is yet to come. Just google “alpha blue ocean death spiral”. Same type of financing for Element ASA – a Norwegian based mining company.
“The Induct Manager will demand a million dollar compensation from the "Death Spiral Mortgage Company" Alpha Blue Ocean Stock Exchange and Finance”
Why Would a Company Want Death Spiral Financing?
“A company that seeks death spiral financing basically has no other option to raise money to survive.”
Biotech Firms Run Away After Industry Party With Topless Dancers
Haha … Sean?
Also have a look after Pierre Vannineuse other investing company Bracknor IG. I did not check, but it possibly has a similar track record.
I could go on like this, but I think you got it. So this means “strong track record and delivering meaningful value to their shareholders.” for Ben?
Next news release:
Feb. 07, 2019: Wayland Group Receives EU-GMP Certification for German Facility
“Wayland Group is pleased to announce that it has received both Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices certifications from the national authority in the State of Saxony for the Company’s Ebersbach facility in Germany.”
Welcome to EudraGMDP EudraGMDP is the name for the Union database referred to in article 111(6) of Directive 2001/83/EC and article 80(6) of Directive 2001/82/EC. It contains the following information:
· Manufacturing and import authorisations
· Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificates.
· Statements of non-compliance with GMP
· GMP inspection planning in third countries
SCOPE OF AUTHORISATION
Name and address of the site : Maricann GmbH, Moritzburger Weg 1, Ebersbach OT Naunhof, Sachsen, 01561, Germany
Human Medicinal Products
IMPORTATION OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS (according to part 2)
Part 2 - IMPORTATION OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
2.3 Other importation activities
2.3.1 Site of physical importation
2.3.2 Importation of intermediate which undergoes further processing
But where is the GMP certificate? Latest GMP certificates for Germany:
Just for their facility in Canada. Maybe the missing of the announced GMP certificate is because of the german tender process. Maybe not, who knows …
“These certifications provide Wayland with the foundation to start selling product into the lucrative German and other developing European markets …”
Oh really? Not in my view …
Next news release:
Jan. 31, 2019: Wayland Group Comments on Recent Promotional Market Activity
“Since September 1, 2017 the Company has engaged MJM Markets and Consulting (Toronto, Canada; Follow The Money Investor Group, o/a 2632436 Ontario Limited (Toronto, Canada); Harbor Access LLC (NY, USA); Investing News Network; M. Davis & Associates Capital Inc (Vancouver, Canada); ERPR AS (Oslo, Norway); BlackX GmbH (Germany); Tycona Media (Vancouver, Canada); DiePRBerator (Germany); Global Financial Network (Toronto, Canada), and Prosdocimi (London, UK) at various times to provide investor relations services, public relations services, marketing, native advertising or other related services including the promotion of the Company, its business and/or its securities.”
Really? What is your business model @ Wayland?!
Just to give you one example:
BlackX GmbH received 1,300,000 shares (each $1.50 = $1,950,000) for the creation/translation of pump articles. See: https://webfiles.thecse.com/CSE_Form_9_-_Notice_of_Issuance_of_Securities_BlackX_12Nov2018.pdf?4gdPoHHl03IN_5qafloB2.0FP4zHeqYb
For what exactly? Example: https://www.dgap.de/dgap/News/dgap_media/maricann-group-inc-mit-volldampf-die-zukunft-ceo-ben-ward-gibt-ausblick-ueber-hervorragende-entwicklung-der-wayland-group/?newsID=1110809
A template lacking in content with share price predictions of 3 to 5 Euro (4.5 – 7.5 CAD).
Next news release:
Jan 30 2019: Wayland Group Corporation: European Cannabis Giant Wayland is said to be in advanced talks to purchase and re-open the Voss Water bottling plant in Norway
The not named London based Norwegian investor in the last paragraph is probably Lars Christian Beitnes (also mentioned in the second paragraph). After reading his name in a Wayland press release again, I got excited. Again? Yes, I have done some DD about Beitnes when Wayland announced the first Malta LOI with Medican Holdings (USD$10.1MM for a recently created shell company in Malta) - see: https://www.newcannabisventures.com/maricann-to-pay-10-million-to-acquire-malta-licensed-cannabis-producer-medican-holdings/
I was glad when Malta Enterprise terminated this LOI “Malta Enterprise then contacted Maricann to request the Company make its own application, as their preference was to work through Maricann rather than Medican.“ – see: https://www.newcannabisventures.com/maricann-to-pursue-malta-medical-cannabis-license-independently/
Why am I shocked to see the name Beitnes and Wayland in a press release?
In my view Beitnes is far away from being a person you should do deals with. He is being accused to be part of several frauds/scams in the past/present and recently left as a Chairmen of Element ASA – see: https://www.dn.no/bors/element/lars-christian-beitnes/rikard-storvestre/avtroppende-styreleder-far-100000-kroner-i-maneden-for-radgivning/2-1-498862
Element ASA … wait … yea the norwegian based mining company who is the victim of the death spiral financing by Alpha Blue Ocean Inc.!!!
There is a long thread about him in a Norwegian stock community with everything mentioned why you should avoid him – see: https://forum.hegnar.no/thread/16282/view/0/0?page=1
Because of the length of the thread, see some highlights:
- Allegation of forex scam AstonMarkets / AstonForex - see: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10709/www.astonmarkets.com?page=1&per-page=10
- Breach of contract Oxxy Group PLC and Merkur market – see: https://www.oslobors.no/Oslo-Boers/Regelverk/Merkur-Market-klagenemnd
- Swedish pensions authority has filed noticed in court holding Beitnes responsible for various losses Swedish pensioners incurred in the Falcon Funds bust – see: https://www.maltatoday.com.mt/business/business_news/90881/swedes_chasing_falcon_funds_pensions_in_malta_warn_norwegian_director#.XFLsdFxKi9L
- The Falcon Funds bust is a big thing. See also Malta Civil Court https://www.gov.mt/en/Government/DOI/Government%20Gazette/Court%20Notices/Pages/2018/09/CourtNotices2009.aspx. “By the present, the Agency, refers to your involvement inter alia as the final person in control, director and/or shareholder of Oxxy Group Polc, Rock Energy AS, Element ASA (previously known as Intex Resources AS) and White November Fund, in respect of which a number of transactions have been carried out to the detriment of the Sub-Funds and any other direct or indirect involvment in the investments made in the name of the Sub-Funds. It results that these Sub-Funds have suffered a loss, and there could be futher substantial loss, and this loss is, inter alia, the direct or indirect result of your actions and/or omissions, resulting from your negligence, and/or fraud, and/or carelessness, lack of skill and/or for your failure to observe the laws and rules applicable and also because of default in your obligations.”
- main defendant is MAX EMIL SERWIN searched for Gross Fraud by Interpol – see: https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2018-91323
- more: https://www.expressen.se/dinapengafalcon-funds-grundaren-har-bytt-sitt-namn-igen/
- more: https://www.expressen.se/dinapengapension/nu-sprids-nya-bilden-av-efterlyste-affarsmannen/
- more: https://www.expressen.se/dinapengapension/forsvunne-affarsmannens-liv-i-londons-lyxkvarte
- Alpha Blue Ocean Death spiral: violation against security act – see: https://aksjelive.e24.no/article/OnOd63 and https://www.dn.no/marked/oslo-bors/finanstilsynet/abo/pierre-vannineuse-27-er-mannen-bak-dodsspirallanene/2-1-476012
- Misleading / false information of main shareholder of Element – see: https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/storaksjonaer-i-element-ga-uriktige-opplysninger-i-boersmelding/24520036 - said person has the same address like Beitnes
- Allegations against Global Vision Trading Ltd (Beitnes involvement) receiving excessive amounts for consulting from Element
- Scam alert for Frode Aschim of Element (responsible for the crypto currency project at Element for getting new money) – see: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/16441/scam-alert-ethwallet-co-uk-will-pay-anyone-who-can-help-me-in-recovering-my-wallet and https://www.elementasa.com/assets/uploads/pdf/Element-ASA_Corporate-presentation_October-2018.pdf
I know this is much content, but if you want to make your own picture of Beitnes just dig into this whole Element ASA debacle starting last year. Two auditors (EY & PwC) and the CFO left Element … Then Beitnes left as Chairmen but now serving as external consultant for Element receiving 100.000 NOK monthly. https://www.dn.no/bors/element/lars-christian-beitnes/rikard-storvestre/avtroppende-styreleder-far-100000-kroner-i-maneden-for-radgivning/2-1-498862
would be a good start. Or dig deeper into the Swedish Pensions Authority lawsuit against Beitnes.
Finally … just ask yourself why does Ben deals with such shady persons? Did Ben no DD on those guys or did he not want to … And that is just the top of the iceberg.
TO BE CONTINUED
1. Finding theory, studying forex and technical analysis In this stage, the meaning was to study forex market and technical analysis carefully. The author collected theory from books, articles and online forums. This theory was then applied to the trading strategy. The books about forex are the main source for the study. Forward Contract (PDF download) Market Orders (Pick a rate) A market order is an instruction given verbally or in writing for NU Currencies to purchase or sell a specific amount of currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate. Orders run 24 hours a day, in line with the currency markets and are often achieved in American / Asian trading sessions. Forex forecasting Basic Forex forecast methods: Technical analysis and fundamental analysis This article provides insight into the two major methods of analysis used to forecast the behavior of the Forex market. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis differ greatly, but both can be useful forecast tools for the Forex trader. Dacă nu ai timp să înveți arta tranzacționării pe burse, atunci poți profita în MOD PASIV, cu ajutorul variantei de copiere automată a tranzacțiilor efectuate de traderii cu experiență. Aceste semnale demonstrează istorii profitabile de tranzacționare. ... venim cu o strategie de tranzacționare pe piața Forex, pe care o propunem ... Redaksi Bahtsul Masail NU Online. Seiring berkembangnya dunia internet di kalangan masyarakat, timbul budaya baru berupa senang menghasilkan uang secara instan dan mudah, misalnya seperti bermain forex atau jual beli mata uang. Pertanyaannya, apa hukum bermain dalam dunia Forex. Terima kasih atas penjelasannya. Wassalamu alaikum wr wb. (Anwar ...
Learn our Other Scalping Strategy: https://bit.ly/2xol8aS In this video, I will walk you through a simple forex scalping strategy I've been using successfull... If you learn this one Forex pattern, you will be better off than 90% of all other traders your competing against. This simple strategy is the difference betw... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Forex Risk Management and Position Sizing (The Complete Guid) forex Trading Strategies Welcome Friends to 's Biggest Technical Analysis Youtube Channel Our Dream is to make you an Expert in ... Url of site : http://bit.ly/1nHnbM8 /////DATA EXPERIENCE\\\\\ subscribe in our chanel and get all new /////*****...